Sunday 28 July 2013

Lots has been happening on Parson X

Things have been happening so thick and fast that I haven't had time to blog them.
What feels like ages ago we had another photo session in the Miro studio with Sarah and Georgia taking the pictures and Sarah's daughter Chantelle as the main model.



We also took some of each other.

As you can see, it was fun!

I also took Jessica, Amanda and their mum to the Millenium Gallery.

Georgina La Grange got a job as a nanny in Spain so I won't be seeing her.

I've had a bit of a break - because I've been doing other things on Fridays.

Coming up, me and Georgia are gonna be doing some outdoors photography and all the photographers are going to coming to a discussion group with photography books.

AND I have a new person - Elaine - who is a painter!

And new projects on both Shiregreen and Foxhill - more of which later.

No comments:

Post a Comment