Tuesday 24 September 2013

My upcoming tour of Parson Cross!!!

 

On Saturday the 5th of October I will be running a (subjective) tour of Parson Cross council estate as part of the Art Sheffield 2013 festival. At 10.45 am I will pick up interested people in a mini-bus outside of Site Gallery on Brown Street, Sheffield S1 2BS and take them to Parson Cross. On the way there I'll provide something of an overview of the estate. Once we arrive, we will visit various places where significant things happened to me when I was a teenager there in the late 1960's and early 1970's. Come along and find out something about one adolescent's life on a poor council estate at that time. On the way back to town I will answer any questions.The total time from pick-up to drop off will  be about 2 hours.
This is a one-off tour and places are limited to 7 people so you will need to book early. You can do this at:
https://paulallendertour.eventbrite.co.uk/


Look forward to meeting you on the morning of the 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment